Friday, May 5, 2017

Review... When I Wake Up by Jessica Jarlvi

Thank you to net gallery and the publisher for an advanced copy in return for an honest review...

This book literally has me at stalemate. I am unsure of how I feel about it. I liked parts but it has very disturbing moments. As a book I found it hard to keep up with. I could possibly see it playing out better as a movie. I felt like I was constantly jumping between story lines of people and not at all on the same page throughout the book. It did have some very intriguing moments.

I think that I was honestly so caught up at trying to muddy my way through the waters just because I wanted to know which one of the character's whom had motive could have actually done the crime. I am sure other's will enjoy this book much more than I did but you had better be ready to be totaled focused on this book and nothing else.
Intriguing yet disturbing is going to be how I would most likely summarize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!