Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Review: The Chemist

The Chemist The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I am in utter disbelief. I have loved all of her previous work. This one was the hardest thing I have read in a while. I literally could not get into the book. I feel that if I had not been listening to it on audio as I drove I probably would have put the book away and tried to go back to it and it would have taken me multiple times before I ever got through it. Eventually I got interested in the book but it took forever. Once Alex's back story is finally through and then Kevin's back story is finished the action officially starts to take place. I hope other's have better luck with his book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!