Saturday, May 27, 2017

Review: Breaking the Cowboy's Rules

Breaking the Cowboy's Rules Breaking the Cowboy's Rules by Leslie North
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the first of the Wildhorse Ranch books. Trevor and Sabrina are polar opposites of each other. One is wild and crazy while the other is a rule setter. Sabrina has a way of going about things that absolutely drive Trevor insane. Together the two need to bring Wildhorse Ranch back to it's prime. The only problem is they may just have to kill each other along the way. All that built up chemistry is pulling them together but they are fighting it with everything they have. I felt the book was a little slow paced at getting to the point of all the chemistry. It was a nice read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!