Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Review: Deep Waters

Deep Waters Deep Waters by Jessica R. Patch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jessica just so happen to do it again, what's that you ask? She left me speechless! I loved Shep and Caley! Caley is a fabulous heroine! I absolutely adored her. She had some amazing passion about her family as well as her Turtles. Shep is a lone wolf and he doesn't understand why he is so tore up about Caley's feelings and intuition. This book takes many twist and turns and is suspenseful all the way through! The pages just turned one after another and I literally didn't move away from my chair the entire book! You will not be disappointed by this book get your copy now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!