Friday, May 5, 2017

Review... The Secret's She Kept by Brenda Novak

Novak done it again.... The secrets that are in the book is astonishing. I felt like I watching a very intense drama film while turning the pages of this book! I absolutely loved to find out all of Josephine's secrets and was quite stunned by some of them. Seeing Keith has changed so much and recovered from his addiction was a blessing. Getting to know Rocki a little more and getting inside her head. Finding out about Josephine's multiple lovers. This book will keep you intrigued all they way to the end. I couldn't put it down. I just couldn't get enough of it! I absolutely loved it. I do wish Nancy had a little more will power when it came to Keith just to show him all he had put her through. Yet when you love someone that's hard, it just shows how human she actually is. I loved my trips to Fairhaim. Take yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!