Friday, May 12, 2017

Review... Blame it on the Cowboy by Delores Fossen

*****

This is the third book in the McCord Brother's Series. I adored the entire series. This was Fossen's first series I read that wasn't suspenseful and it keep me turning the pages just like the rest of her work normally does!

The McCord brother's all are unique in their own way. They each play a different role in the family business. Logan is the oldest and has always tried to carry the family on his back. Logan I think is my second favorite of the brother's. Lucky was my favorite. Reese and Logan are just what each other need and seeing the chemistry between them is fabulous. If you are a fan of Fossen the McCord Brother's is a series you do not want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!