Sunday, May 14, 2017

Review... Plain Target by Dana R. Lynn

*****

This is my first book by Dana and I have to say I absolutely adored it! The book was laced with action. The setting of the book is inside Amish Country even though are primary character's are not Amish. This book will keep you on the edge of your seat with a house full of potential suspects if leaves you grasping at straw to find the villain. I was hooked to this book from page one and can not wait to see more work of Dana's.


Seth and Jessica are running for their lives throughout the entire book. Even being hunted Jessica keeps her faith and somehow along the way even manages to bring Seth back to God. This book is extremely humbling and shows you the lengths greedy people will go to cover up crimes they have committed in order to get them where they are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!