Saturday, March 4, 2017

Part two of my Review for Love at First Laugh


Unleashing Love by Jessica R. Patch



Absolutely lovely I adored the story of Kate and Griffin. I also fell head over heals for little Cora. Her calling Griff Daddy made the last chapter! This book is comical and heartfelt. It pulled on my heart strings while making me laugh! The love that came out a walk with a great dane was amazing to watch prosper.



A Nearly Normal  Nanny by Krista Phillips



This one was so sweet and simple. I loved watching Brandon and Mari get to know each other and fall in love in such a short time. This book is so inspiring to see how Brandon had once been so far from Christ yet got brought back to the Lord and was doing everything in his power to honor him and Mari and not put them in a compromising position. It was very touching.



That's When I Know by Laurie Tomlinson



“I’d much rather have a Scotty.”

Has got to be my favorite qoute of the novel. The love in this story is wonderful. No matter where life took them Chelsea and Nick always loved each other. They may have lost their way at some point but they found a way back to each other. Have you ever heard if you love something set it free and if it comes back it's meant to be? Well that seems to be the case with these two.  This story was very real like. I loved the flow and feel of the writing it was like it was something that could actually happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!