Friday, March 31, 2017

Lone Star Nights by Delores Fossen

I am loving this Non-suspense side of Fossen... It is a wonderful change. She is such a well rounded author. This is the second book in The McCord Brother's who have been through a horrible tragedy in their lives which has effected each brother in his own way. Lucky is a marvelous person who reminds me a lot of my own father. He is a partier to the core and never wanted to settle down and have children. Having two thrown is his lap puts him in unfamiliar territory. Watching Lucky grow with these said children is amazing.
Cassie is a therapist whom wants nothing more than to rebuild her life. She had an episode in which needed to be treated itself. So having two small children in which she now has to share custody with thrown at her plus a man she has resisted her whole life is not how she intended to spend her recovery.
The chemistry Cassie and Lucky try to unsuccessfully fight for the children is well written and versed. I highly recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!