Friday, March 31, 2017

With No Reservations by Laurie Tomlinson


Heartfelt and real life feelings. This book made me want to see it on a screen playing before me. Laurie did amazingly well with this one. It is so well rounded and shows every emotion each character faces. As her debut novel with Heartwarming she is definitely going places. I can't wait to set back and watch it happen. This book will truly make you feel the emotions as you are reading the pages. I couldn't put it down. They literally have that everyday feel of two people just trying to be friends but the forces of nature has other ideas. Oh The things that can change with a Kiss Cam.



I loved the realness of the story. I didn't question any of it. Laurie nailed this one! I can not wait to get my hands on more of her work.





Favorite quote of the book!

"I don't deserve you," He whispered.

She rested her forehead against his. "Yes, you do. Whoever or whatever gave you that impression don't listen. Listen to me."

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for these kind words about Cooper and Sloane's story! There is no greater compliment for an author! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I truly loved every single minute of this book and can not wait to get my hands on more of your work!

      Delete

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!