Friday, March 10, 2017

The Magnate's Mail Order Bride by Joanne Rock

Yet again Joanne Rock nailed it! This story is absolutely desirable. Sophia and Quinn are love at first site but refuse to see it because of everything else around them. The intensity between the Sophia and Quinn is unmistakable. Sophia has so much on her plate with her future career and Quinn is trying to help with the media storm for her as well as keep the secret of his dying grandfather so he can keep his inheritance. These two are exactly what each other needs if they can ever get passed the issues that brought them together in the first place. So Sophia and Quinn must pull off the performance of a lifetime.

I strongly suggest you get pre-order your copy today. The McNeil Magnates is a series you don't wont to miss.

+Joanne Rock

2 comments:

  1. So, so thrilled to know you enjoyed this one! I'm holding my breath for readers to start the series! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with other readers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. I love sharing my thoughts so it may give others some insight so that they may too get to enjoy your enjoyable novels.

      Delete

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!