Friday, March 24, 2017

The Magnate's Marriage Merger by Joanne Rock

What is not to love about Revenge, Lust, and Intense Chemistry… That’s right this one has it all. You can feel it within the first chapter and it's non stop. The intensity of two character's who hate each other so much but can't seem to get past the lust they have for each other. This only makes them want to hate the other one more. Secret's and lies hurt so many people even more so when you have already been hurt to any times to take the time to listen to anyone's explanation. A shame marriage starting with a contract wedding this love story takes you from fierce revenge to understandable lustful love. It is to die for. I couldn't put this book down. I love a page turner that keeps my attention. The way they needed one another other to complete the other was insanely consumable. I can't wait to see what happens next in this Trilogy. Thank you again Joanne Rock for such an amazing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!