Friday, March 10, 2017

Nate by Delores Fossen

Fossen done it again another nail biting page turner. I can't help myself when it comes to her books I never want to put them down. I think I could sit in a room for days reading her work and would be in heaven. If you want an action packed love story that will keep you interested the entire book than Fossen is definitely the author for you.

Nate has one thing on his mind and that is ensuring his daughter is returned safely. He will get back Darcey's son too. These two small children have been taken in a scheme to blackmail him into unethical antics. He is a lawman through and through. He will not be bullied into something he doesn't believe in. No matter what he will get his child and he will punish the culprit behind the attack no matter what the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!