Friday, May 18, 2018

Review: Take Me Back

Take Me Back Take Me Back by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Take me back by Meghan March is a standalone novel and let me tell you it is to die for. I was absolutely engrossed. I had to finish it. I started listening to this book as I was driving to GA for work. Two days I had someone else ride with me from the store to the hotel and it was absolutely killing me that I couldn't listen to it.

I was unsure how I was going to feel about this one as it constantly shifts into the past and present but Meghan was amazing at letting you know which state of mind Kat and Dane are in. This book blew me away. It was no where near what I expected. I literally thought I was going to get a love story of these two finding away back to each other. It is literally so much more. You have to have your hands on this book yesterday!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!