Friday, May 18, 2018

Review: Bad Judgment

Bad Judgment Bad Judgment by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Bad Judgement by Meghan March is a standalone Novel. I honestly have not found a book yet by March that I could put down. I just have to finish them once I start them. I have also came to realize that I need the entire series ready when I start a book because if I have to wait on one of them I am going to go crazy needing the next one. In this case I got lucky and it wasn't part of a series.

Once starting into this one I thought it was going to border a YA book. I knew better because it was Meghan March. Let me tell you this is no YA book! It is to die for. You know that college romance where she just wants to study but that guy won't let her. Well that's exactly what you get but with lots and lots of mind blowing sex! I absolutely loved this read! Ryker and Justine are absolutely AMAZING together!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!