Saturday, May 19, 2018

Review: Major Crimes

Major Crimes Major Crimes by Janie Crouch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Major Crimes is the 4th book in the Omega Sector under Siege series by Janie Crouch. These books never get old. I love hanging on the edge of my seat trying to find out who the mole is inside the Omega Sector unit. These hints are starting to drive me crazy.

Haley and Cain have some major chemistry and considering the past they have to overcome this book leads us with so many twit and turns. I loved trying to figure out who was after Haley but I have to admit I had ad idea on this one early on in the book.

I love the alpha male in Cain and how he is totally all about protecting his family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!