Friday, May 18, 2018

Review: The Double Deal

The Double Deal The Double Deal by Catherine Mann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Double Deal by Catherine Mann is the second book in the Alaskan Oil Baron Series. I have read both books in the series so far but they can both be read as stand alone. Each book you get to visit with each character of the Steele Family. I love getting to know so many characters and then later getting to read each one's story. I guess you could say I have a thing for series. This one is no different.

Naomi and Royce are a match made in heaven. Naomi uses her lawyer skills a lot in communication but Royce is super intelligent and is never lost in the lingo she speaks or how to make her answer what he really wants to know. This book was a little more insightful into the family business and I can not wait to see what the rest of the series has in store for us.

The thing that plagued me in this book that I could have down with out was the Dialogue between Delaney and Trystan. I understand its setting us up for a later book about them but I feel that it was necessary for this story line.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!