Friday, May 4, 2018

Review: The Forbidden Brother

The Forbidden Brother The Forbidden Brother by Joanne Rock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Forbidden Brother is the seventh book in the McNeil Mangates series by Joanne Rock. It was just as wonderful as the rest. I love the surprises that this family keeps dishing out. This series started with The McNeil brothers and their grandfather and now has grew into including cousins no one knew about. All books in the series are standalone but I strongly suggest you read them in order so you receive the full effect.

Jillian Ross and Cody McNeil had an absolute lovely afternoon which led to so much more. Jillian wants to film on Cody's land but Cody wants no part. Yet this book has so much more than just the love story between Jillian and Cody. It leads us to so much more understanding of the rest of the McNeil family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!