Friday, May 25, 2018

Review: Deadly Games

Deadly Games Deadly Games by Karen Rock
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Deadly Games is the second book in the Dallas after Dark Series by Karen Rock. I am loving these agents dirty sides we get to visit at the Dallas Heat Night Club. This book had some twist and turns but I figured out our bad guy early on. To me some of the earlier mentioned things about him just added up a little but to soon. This intense book takes us on a journey of finding a sadistic murder who tortures women because they went out partying with friends. Blondes' in particularly. Agent Bowden lets a stripper slash Private Investigator help her solve the mystery and lets just say you will not regret being in on these brainstorming sessions. They are extremely intense.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!