Friday, May 18, 2018

Review: Dirty Billionaire

Dirty Billionaire Dirty Billionaire by Meghan March
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dirty Billionaire is the first book in the Dirty Billionaire Trilogy by Meghan March. I first found March through the Real Dirty Duet. So this is where I met Holly and Creighton I knew I had to come back and read their story once I met them. Let me tell you Creighton is no disappointment. That man makes you want to try things you never imagined.

Creighton is that alpha male that can make you come undone. Just hearing the way he is so commanding is out of this world. What female would not want this hot ass billionaire chasing her to get in her pants. Lets just say you need to read this mans skills. wowza! doesn't even begin to describe him.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!