Friday, January 5, 2018

Review: Claiming His Secret Heir

Claiming His Secret HeirClaiming His Secret Heir by Joanne Rock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Claiming His Secret Heir is the 5th book in the McNeil family series by Joanne Rock. This series has held my attention from book one. I can not ever wait to get my hands on the next one.

Damon's story is no different. Finding his missing wife at his gate when she mysteriously vanished months before, who can blame him of being weary when her own family says she left him on her own accord.

Caroline must find out why her husband never reported her missing. Did he love her or was it all for financial gain like her father stated.

Damon and Caroline are a formitable team. Trusting each other to help the other one so they can protect one another pushes them forward so they can get to the bottom of her fathers secrets. This book is awesome.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!