Sunday, January 7, 2018

Review: Double Shot to the Heart

Double Shot to the Heart Double Shot to the Heart by J. Margot Critch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mob sex and coffee!!!! Yes you read that correctly. What about that isn't to die for? I personally am not a coffee fan but I do love cute little coffee shops the aroma is amazing. I wish I had been setting in while reading this. On second thought as hot as this book gets that may not have been a good idea.

A Hot cop undercover, a shoot out in an alley behind a coffee shop. This book is fast paced and intense. I couldn't put it down. I absolutely loved the way Mitch handled this situations that arose in this book. I adored it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!