Thursday, January 18, 2018

Review: Between Marriage and Merger

Between Marriage and Merger Between Marriage and Merger by Karen Booth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Between Marriage and Merger is the third book in Locke Family series by Karan Booth. Each book is a stand alone and don't have to be read in any particular order. I prefer to read them in order though. Noah is a billionaire whom shares an empire with his siblings. Noah and his siblings have been working on a deal that is extremely important but Noah's wild bachelor ways may just put this deal out of reach.

Noah and his assistant Lily have got to come up with a plan to fix this huge deal. Noah needs to prove he is a trustworthy family man and what better way to do that than with a fake engagement to his assistant that has been out of his reach for two years. He knows he can't have her so he will test his will power by keeping his hands off her.

I think what I loved most about this book is when Noah FINALLY stands up to Sawyer and quits letting him walk all over him.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!