Friday, January 19, 2018

Review: The Baby Claim

The Baby Claim The Baby Claim by Catherine Mann
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Baby Claim is modern day Romeo and Juliet with a few twist and turns. It is also the first book in the series Alaskan Oil Barons by Catherine Mann. Broderick and Glenna have history but are also enemies in the oil Baron industry. One has to come out on top and it can't be both of them.

Yet a baby thrown in the mix innocent and helpless yet needing the two of them to take care of it. That could spell disaster. The family feud keeps them from having a civil conversation yet they both want to do what's best for everyone involved.

I loved this one and can not wait to get my hands on the next in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!