Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Review: Smooth-Talking Cowboy

Smooth-Talking Cowboy Smooth-Talking Cowboy by Maisey Yates
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Smooth-Talking Cowboy by Maisey Yates is the first book in the Gold Valley series. This series is connected to her Copper Ridge series so you may see some characters you have met before. Which is perfect for me. I always love to meet up with old friends. Olivia and Luke are complete opposites of each other.

Olivia is a prudish. She is naïve and sheltered. Her entire life she has dreamed of being a Rancher's wife. One rancher particular. She can't help that she just happened to have ended her relationship with him because he would not agree to Marry her as quickly as she wanted.

Luke hard working cowboy. Arrogant and a bit of a smart*** Alpha male so sure of himself that everyone knows he is a playboy. So when he sees a way to get his best friends feathers ruffled and a chance to get a piece of land he has had his mind on for a while he jumps at it. Even if his best friends ex makes him think thoughts he knows he vary well shouldn't be.

I absolutely adored this book. I could not put it down. I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in this series. Thank you for such an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!