Sunday, February 4, 2018

Review: Her Las Vegas Wedding

Her Las Vegas Wedding Her Las Vegas Wedding by Andrea Bolter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Her Las Vegas Wedding is my second book by Andrea Bolter and I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first one. Audrey has had enough issues with not being loved by her mother that has made her want to set her path for an arranged marriage. She sees no point in love because she has never received it from anyone but her father. So when he arranges for her to marry a business partner everything falls into place perfectly until she gets jilted at the engagement photo's. Reg decides he wants to marry for love not business.

Shane has already been married and reeling from being the blame for his wife's death he knows he can never fall marry again. Seeing his brother's ex fiancé around everyday is going to be a challenge when he knows that she far to perfect for him to touch. He has to much baggage and she has became nothing but a temptest since his brother decided he no longer wanted to be in the husband seat.

This book is a short quick read and very entertaining. I enjoyed every minute of it.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!