Monday, February 26, 2018

Review: The Sheriff's Nine-Month Surprise

The Sheriff's Nine-Month Surprise The Sheriff's Nine-Month Surprise by Brenda Harlen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I adored the way that Reid knew from the moment he heard the news that he wanted to marry Katelynn he may have not thought everything through but he whole heartedly knew he wanted his child raised in a single family home.

I had issues with Trish. Even though her and Reid are more like brother and sister. I felt that she felt to entitled to Reid's personal life. That kinda hurt his book for me. I have been through divorce and one of them I grew up with his sister as a great friend. I don't feel entitled to want to know anything about their family anymore. So I just don't see that relationship. Sorry not sorry.

Katelynn's mindset I can agree with whole heartedly you have to know a person before you can want to marry them. I could agree with her the entire book except when she kept refusing to see her true feelings.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!