Thursday, February 15, 2018

Review: Lone Star Lovers

Lone Star Lovers Lone Star Lovers by Jessica Lemmon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lone Star Lover's by Jessica Lemmon is to die for! If you want heat and excitement you need to get your hands on this book! Lone Star Lover's is absolutely perfect. Zach and Penn have extreme chemistry from the first glance of each other to a one night stand months later.

Zach is sophisticated, energetic, and an absolute sweetheart. He will win Penn over no matter what because she is everything he needs. Even if it starts out as a fake fiancé.

Penn the master of PR. She rivals Olivia Pope! (scandal) If you happen to be in a jam you would want Penn on your side. So when Zach puts them in the middle of a scandal she has to immediately go to work. Even if she is faced with more obstacles along the way.

I could not put this one down I loved it and read it in one setting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!