Monday, February 5, 2018

Review: Appalachian Abduction

Appalachian Abduction Appalachian Abduction by Debbie Herbert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Appalachian Abduction is suspenseful. It held my attention from the first chapter. A rogue undercover cop in a small community following up on a sex trafficking ring. Trespassing on another officer's property could be a rookie mistake that can get you detected quickly but when the case is personal you don't always check things out the way the should be.

Charlotte and James are so against each other in the beginning but eventually learn to grow on each other. The two make a perfect pair once they take the time to properly understand one another. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about them in the Appalachian's :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!