Friday, October 20, 2017

Review: Twins for the Billionaire

Twins for the Billionaire Twins for the Billionaire by Sarah M. Anderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Twins for the Billionaire by Sarah M. Anderson is part of the Billionaire's and Baby series. Sofia and Eric have known each other since child hood except somehow life got in the way of things and they lost contact for years.

Sofia is a single mother whom is also widowed. She has to find a new job to raise her twins. She knows this job is a means to finding a home of their own and getting back on her feet.

Eric is a Billionaire he has built his family business into more than it could have ever been. When a childhood friend comes to him looking for a job he gives it to her without a second thought. His only problem is he isn't sure if he wants her as an employee or in his bed.

The relationship between Sofia and Eric is taboo in multiple ways. They are boss and employee, best friends from childhood, and she is a single mother who has to put her children first. I loved the chemistry between the two. I think I loved how easy it was for them to just fall into place within each other's lives.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!