Saturday, October 7, 2017

Review: Man Candy

Man Candy Man Candy by Jessica Lemmon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Man Candy is the third book in the Real Love series by Jessica Lemmon. Yet it can absolutely be read as a stand alone. I thought Dallas was going to be my favorite hero of Jessica's but I have to absolutely say I was wrong. DAX won me over in more ways than one. This man blew me away! I love him. Becca is feisty and flighty and she knows how to put Dax in his place.

Becca is never happy in one place. Currently she is working for her brother at his mini resort in Gatlinburg, TN. She is looking for a place that makes her feel like its home. She is yet to find it. She is absolutely a runner when anyone gets to close.

Dax is the owner of a couple of bars and grills. He is in need of a much needed vacation. He recently lost a family member and has a roommate that won't leave. So isolation in TN where he can fish and spend time in the woods. Yet what he finds is an amazing one night stand with out of this world sex.

This is a stranded with your one night stand type romance. I adored it. I dunno how she always manages to put explosive amazing characters together but she does. Jessica Lemmon has fastly became one of my favorite authors to read. I know I must make time to read her books in one setting because I am not putting it down till I finish it. It's just not going to happen.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!