Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Breathless

BreathlessBreathless by Leigh LaValle

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars


Breathless is my first book by Leigh LaValle. Breathless is also the first book in the Yoga in the City Book series. I am honestly unsure how exactly I feel on this one. I enjoyed the read. I just didn't find that personal connection that always jumps at me to make the book a keeper for me. I feel that is more of a personal flaw with me. The book itself was well written and had a great story line. Hannah is looking for roots and Jake is the hometown hero who is home for a stint from Afghanistan.

Hannah is one of multiple females who recently bought a small town Yoga studio. Her and her friends teach in the studio and jumped at the chance to buy it. With some mishaps with lease she gets the pleasure of meeting the landlord. Whom just happened to have rescued her out of the woods not long before.

Jake is home recouping from an injury and can not wait to get back to action. So while he is waiting he will begin renovations on one of his projects. He is rather astonished to find the woman he has been looking for is one of his very own tenants.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!