Sunday, October 1, 2017

Review: Deck the Halls

Deck the Halls Deck the Halls by Donna Alward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Deck the Halls by Donna Alward is set in Darling, VT. The name of the town describes this little city perfectly. It is absolutely Darling and makes you not want to leave. George is a veteran who went from homeless to an established citizen of Darling. Amy is looking for closure from her brother's death. She wants answers and will get them no matter the cost.

George has worked extremely hard to become the person he is today. He has went through a lot to forget the past and the hard road his life has taken.

Amy wants to repair her family. They need to know exactly what happen when he died. They know it was during battle but the want answers from the person that was there, his best friend.

Can Amy get her answers? Can George move past his past enough to realize her deserves more than to be lonely? I absolutely adored my visit to Darling. I can't wait to visit again soon.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!