Sunday, October 8, 2017

Review: Daddy Defender

Daddy Defender Daddy Defender by Janie Crouch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Daddy Defender is the first book in the Omega Sector: Under Siege mini series by Janie Crouch. This series is a spin off from the original Omega Sector series. Janie Crouch did a fabulous job with this one. It's action packed from the first few minutes all the way through the end. This story focuses on Ashton a sharp shooter for Omega and Summer whom has multiple connections to Omega.

Ashton felt strongly for Summer the first time her met her. Then her sweet little Angel of a daughter Chloe swept him off his feet. Yet before he can ever have a relationship with her he must tell her the secrets he has been keeping from her.

Chloe has the hotts for her maintenance man of her condo complex but he seems to have a problem even looking her in the eye. He gets along with her daughter perfectly though. Maybe she can get his attention if things around the condo keep breaking or strange things keep happening.

Daddy Defender held me by the seat of my pants from the beginning. I loved it. I couldn't put it down nor did I want to. I can't wait to continue reading more of this awesome series by Janie Crouch.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!