Sunday, July 16, 2017

Review: Plain Retribution

Plain Retribution Plain Retribution by Dana R. Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rebecca wakes everyday to see the scars that were left ten years earlier by a man whom attacked her and her friends. As deaf member of an Amish community Rebecca felt that she needed to leave the community not long after being saved from her tormentor. Except now it appears someone is after her and her friends all over again. With everyone of them being targeted Rebecca turns to Miles. The only cop she knows that can sign fluently. She feels safe with his protection.

Miles has history of his own. He has self doubt in the position he is being placed on in the case. Yet he knows he can solve the crimes he just has to push himself harder and not let his own personal past get in his way. He also has to keep himself from falling for the victim in which he has been entrusted to protect.

This book is a page turner. I was sucked in from page one trying to figure out who was attacking the young girls that had already been through more in younger years than many people have been through in entire lifetimes. I could not put this book down. I had to finish it! Grab your copy today.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!