Saturday, July 8, 2017

Review: Dark Horse

Dark Horse Dark Horse by B.J. Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Intrigued.... Yes this Harlequin Intrigue kept me very intrigued. This book is about the research of finding out what happen to the McGraw Twins in a kidnapping that took place twenty five years before. These twins could be dead or alive as no one has ever found the body of these babies. The book was well written and flowed very smoothly. It kept me entertained and I could not put the book down.

Nikki is a True Crime writer and wants to get to the bottom of The McGraw kidnapping because it will clear her father, hopefully. She will pursue this at all cost no matter if she gets hurt along the journey. She only wants the truth even though everyone around here appears to have something to hide.

Cull wants this woman off his families property. What could possibly be found about a twenty five year old crime. He fears that the truth may hurt someone he loves. So he will run her off by spending time with her and making her see she is just wasting her time.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!