Monday, July 17, 2017

Review: Lone Star Cowboy League: Multiple Blessings Sampler: The Rancher's Surprise Triplets\The Nanny's Temporary Triplets\The Bride's Matchmaking Triplets

Lone Star Cowboy League: Multiple Blessings Sampler: The Rancher's Surprise Triplets\The Nanny's Temporary Triplets\The Bride's Matchmaking Triplets Lone Star Cowboy League: Multiple Blessings Sampler: The Rancher's Surprise Triplets\The Nanny's Temporary Triplets\The Bride's Matchmaking Triplets by Linda Ford
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is a sample of three Christian Historical's I tried giving the book the benefit of the doubt and I just could not get into the time period. They were interesting enough but the time period isn't for me and my reading preference. I am sure other's whom like the time period will enjoy the book.
I got this book from netgalley for my honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!