Monday, July 17, 2017

Review: Second Chance Cowboy

Second Chance Cowboy Second Chance Cowboy by Joanne Rock
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I dunno how she does it but Joanne Rock always leaves me speechless. She writes in a way that makes me feel like I am right inside this book. This book left me teary eyed. It is so emotionally charged I could feel the tugs and pulls of emotions throughout the pages. Losing my mother when I was younger I can feel the emotions Larissa felt when Matt gifted her with a gift her mother had made years ago. It literally made me cry like a baby.

This is a second chance love story of college sweethearts and a relationship that ended badly. I have always been a fan of Joanne's work but this one just left me wanting more and more! I can not wait to get my hands on the next one in this series! I also have to go back and read the first one because somehow I managed to skip it and I can't wait to see what advice Larissa's friends followed from the life coach!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!