Friday, April 27, 2018

Review: Unmasked

Unmasked Unmasked by Stefanie London
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Unmasked by Stefanie London is the fist in the Melbourne After Dark series. I have read London's work in the past and always enjoyed it. Therefore I was thoroughly looking forward to this one. It did not disappoint. I can't believe how easily the flow of this book reads. Everything literally falls into place.

Lainey is amazing. I love the fact that she goes after what she wants no matter the consequences. The way that she brings herself into her best friends brothers life may not be approved by some but was very interesting to say the least. I could not put this book down. I had to know exactly how it ended. What an amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!