Saturday, April 14, 2018

Review: Lovers at Seaside

Lovers at Seaside Lovers at Seaside by Addison Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lovers at Seaside by Addison Cole is phenomenal. I absolutely adored Grayson and Parker. These two are an amazing team. You know those books that pull you in from the first chapter. this is one of them. I absolutely could not put this book down. It shouldn't surprise me though as I have came to love a visit to Seaside. This quaint little town in the Cape is Amazing. It honestly makes me want to pack up and move their.

The feelings of this book is absolutely note worthy. The emotional tug will definitely pull at your heartstrings. I loved this amazing read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!