Saturday, April 28, 2018

Review: Her Dirty Little Secret

Her Dirty Little Secret Her Dirty Little Secret by J.C. Harroway
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Her Dirty Little Secret by J.C. Harroway is the second book in new dare line that I have read by here. I thoroughly enjoyed this one! Her Dirty Little Secret is a second chance romance. The sexual chemistry between Jack and Harley is at first built on revenge and getting even with the one person that Jack thought he couldn't have.

The braveness of Harley is what lead me to love this story. She fights for everything she believes in. She constantly battles her own demons and moves forward not letting her past hold her back. Even if her family will not approve of her secret lover. I can not wait to see what J.C. Harroway has in store for us in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!