Friday, April 27, 2018

Review: Taking Chase

Taking Chase Taking Chase by Lauren Dane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Taking Chase is the second book in the Chase Brother's series by Lauren Dane. This family is absolutely amazing and draws you in completely. I would love to be a part of the Chase clan. They make everyone around them feel loved and supported. Heaven forbid one of the Chase boys set their sights on a female because she will be his no matter what stands in the way. He will kill anyone trying to cause harm to her as well.

Cassie and Shane are amazing together. At first it was a little hard for me because I honestly rooted for Chase to get Maggie in the first book. Yet seeing him thrown so completely out of his element within one look of Cassie was worth it. I adored getting to visit with the Chase clan again. I can't wait to see what the future holds for the rest of the Chase boys!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!