Saturday, April 7, 2018

Review: Boardroom Sins

Boardroom Sins Boardroom Sins by J. Margot Critch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Boardroom Sins by J. Margot Critch is the first book in the Sin City Brotherhood mini series. Boardroom Sins is HOTT and extremely mouth watering. I finished this book in one setting. I could not put this book down. Critch sure knows how to keep the bedroom interesting. Rebecca and Daniel have chemistry that burns off the pages.

Rebecca is a shark in the boardroom yet two seconds with Daniel and he has her loosing her witts and her mind. Do yourself a favor and get ahold of this one. I can't go into how I feel about these characters without giving away to much of this book. I am dying to see with the rest of the Brotherhood has in store for us.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!