Sunday, April 23, 2017

Review.... Easter In Dry Creek by Janet Tronstand

Sweet and heartfelt. I always love a trip back to Dry Creek. This is probably my favorite fictional town and has been for years. I loved the story of Clay coming back to Dry Creek with such a conviction of setting the record straight and making sure everyone knew he was telling the truth, most importantly Allie. The town of Dry Creek makes me dream of finding such a small nit community. This book shows conviction for the truth and exactly how Christ felt in the book of Luke! It also shows so much love and forgiveness! I can not wait to head back to Dry Creek again soon. Thank you Janet Tronstad for such an amazing book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!