Sunday, April 23, 2017

Review.... Easter In Dry Creek by Janet Tronstand

Sweet and heartfelt. I always love a trip back to Dry Creek. This is probably my favorite fictional town and has been for years. I loved the story of Clay coming back to Dry Creek with such a conviction of setting the record straight and making sure everyone knew he was telling the truth, most importantly Allie. The town of Dry Creek makes me dream of finding such a small nit community. This book shows conviction for the truth and exactly how Christ felt in the book of Luke! It also shows so much love and forgiveness! I can not wait to head back to Dry Creek again soon. Thank you Janet Tronstad for such an amazing book.

EVERY SERENGETI SUNRISE by Rula Sinara!

 Every Serengeti Sunrise by Rula Sinara My rating: 4 of 5 stars Every Serengeti is the fourth book in the From Kenya with Love series b...