Saturday, April 8, 2017

Review ** The Beginning of Always by Marie Cole

I thought the description of this book sounded great but it reminded me way to much of a spin off of Twilight with just children of Gods instead of Vampires. This book is basically a college oriented orgy. Not at all what I expected. Once you get past the fact that Neil is a male whore who sleeps with anyone within walking distance you have to get use to the Virgin pinning after her best friend. Then you have her torn between the male athlete and the beast. This one definitely wasn't to my liking or my taste. It may work for someone more into the erotic teen romance.

I downloaded this book from the publisher for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!