Saturday, April 1, 2017

His To Protect by Karen Rock

Oh my goodness what can I say here this book takes you through some twist and turns emotionally. Mark and Cassie are completely different sides of a situation. Mark is haunted by a decision he made a year ago and Cassie is trying to live life to fullest because of the same said decision Mark made yet neither of them are ready to face the consequences of the decision together. Mark can't keep his emotions in check around Cassie but he also can't allow himself to devour her either because she is the sister of his team mate and friend he let die! This book is hot and intense once you dive into page one you are going to want to continue till you finish. I am so glad this wonderful book was recommended to me. Thank you Karen its incredible.

@karenrockwrites

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Jess! This is an amazing review and I'm not sure if I deserve all of those amazing words, but I'll take them :) You have such a way of seeing straight into the heart of the book and the characters. They are deep and intense and passionate and your review conveys all of that so beautifully:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you. I absolutely enjoyed the story.

    ReplyDelete

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!