Sunday, April 9, 2017

Review ** Seal Protector by Leslie North

I got this book from Net Gallery for an Honest Review.


I loved the intense chemistry between Vann and Mercy. This book is action packed and full of sexual chemistry. Vann is trying to teach classes about protecting yourself but little Mercy is so far out of her league she is driving him crazy with her incapability to do the necessary task not to mention her every move sets him on fire. This book was a first by Leslie for me and I absolutely can not wait to get my hands on more. Since this is the second of the Brothers At Arms books I am definitely going to have to go back and find the first one. This was a non stop page turner for me I loved reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!