Sunday, May 26, 2019

Review: Taken by Storm

Taken by Storm Taken by Storm by Cat Schield
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Taken by Storm by Cat Chield is the second book the Dynasties: Secrets of the A-List series. I would suggest you read this series in order to keep up with everything going on. The lies, the drama, the secrets, and the back stabbing. You have a real life daytime drama unfolding in the pages. You don't want to miss a second of it by skipping any of the books.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with these A listers. Shane and Isabel took the pages by storm as well as did Liam and Teresa. This book is wonderful. The characters flow perfectly togther. It is inevitable that they will all combust together at some point.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!