Friday, May 24, 2019

Review: A Contract Seduction

A Contract Seduction A Contract Seduction by Janice Maynard
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A Contract Seduction by Janice Maynard was an interesting read. I enjoyed the story between Jonathan and Lisette. Jonathan is faceing the last few days of his life and ask his assisstant to become his wife out of desperation of everyone knowing he may be dieing and his world crumbling around him. Lisette is having a hard time continueing to work for Jonathan is turning in her notice until she hears how much he needs her. I enjoyed the characters but for me this book screamed desperation. I would love to have seen the two come together without being forced together under the circumstances.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!