Friday, November 30, 2018

shamrock

Shamrock (Linear Tactical, #3)Shamrock by Janie Crouch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Shamrock by Janie Crouch is the third installment of the Linear Tactical series. Let me tell you this series is AMAZING. I can't put them down. Janie constantly leaves me wanting more and more. This book is an absolute page turner. I knew that I needed to read Shamrock's story when I first met him and let me tell you Janie did not disappoint. Aiden aka Shamrock is Lucky but skilled.

Violet has been through many trials throughout her life and meeting a strong man who can rescue her and erase part of her demons is an absolute plus. She is strong willed and extremely smart. The combination of the two of them could very well be lethal.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Until Hanna ARC

EEEKKKK Yall I was so stinking excited to open my kindle to this today!!!